Building a bold new bathroom starts with help from the team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC. Our specialists have years of experience providing home remodeling and addition services. We are available to make your bathroom enjoyable and comfortable.
There are a variety of things you can do to an existing bathroom to make it perfect. You can change out the vanity, add a new bathtub or shower, or knock out the wall to make that bathroom a little larger. A member of our team is available to speak to you about your needs and come up with a plan that meets all state and local building codes.
If you have always dreamed of building the perfect master bathroom, we are ready to help you. Our team offer room additions in Fort Worth, TX, for people who want something special. Once the room has been constructed, we will paint it, install beautiful tiling, and even put a special Jacuzzi tub in.
Invest in your property today when you hire our team for remodeling and new addition services. Our professionals are available to make suggestions, ensuring that you have the best bathroom on the block. Contact us today to learn more about our past services.
Having a home built for you and your family give you the chance to make every room unique. After your house is built, you should consider painting each room the perfect color to ensure that everything looks perfect.
There is a massive array of interior paints out there for homeowners interested in painting their house. Interior paints are available in four basic finishes, which are also called lusters. You can select from the following:
- Flat – Also known as matte, this paint has a flat finish that does not reflect light. It is ideal for use on ceilings and low-traffic areas like a formal dining room.
- Satin – If you are looking for paint with a low luster, this is the right options for you. It does not reflect as much light as a semi-gloss paint. Many people choose this paint for the family room, bedrooms, and hallways.
- Semi-Glass – This style of paint is perfect for use in your kitchen and bathroom. It holds up under repeated scrubbing and has a high luster.
- High Gloss – Whether you are painting your kitchen or looking for something to use on the trim, a high-gloss paint is perfect for you. This paint has the most luster and shine.
Count on the team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, to help you with your home. We are the company that many people rely on when searching “custom home builders near me.”
custom home builders near meIn our last blog post, we covered the planning stages of home remodeling projects. This is only the start of the process. The team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, is happy to provide you with additional information regarding timetables and your project.
Once we start working on your home, the size and scope of the task are going to affect the amount of time we spend working in your home. A simple upgrade will most likely take less time than a complete renovation. For your information, most bathroom renovations take as many as three weeks, while kitchen renovations can take a few months and room additions can take as many as eight weeks. If plumbing or electrical problems occur, it can add an extra week or two to each project.
Another issue that may cause delays is weather problems. If a severe storm occurs, our contractors may have to delay the project to ensure that they can work efficiently. You do not want to have a member of our team working on your home while the rain is pouring down. The storm may ruin the items we use for your renovation.
When you are searching online for a “custom builder near me,” you can trust our remodeling specialists to help you. Call us today at (817) 239-2973 to discuss your needs.
If you have watched any home renovation shows on TV, you will be able to see a home being remodeling in the matter of a half an hour. In reality, these projects will usually take quite a bit longer than that. When you are trying to update your property, you can rest assured that the specialists at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, will do what it takes to get your project done in a timely manner.
One of the most significant aspects of remodeling a home is making sure the planning stage goes as smoothly as possible. During these initial sessions, we will discuss your precise needs, talk about the budget that you have in mind, and start working on the initial plans. We will also talk about the products that are available for your needs and how they will fit into your budget. Additional requirements include getting permits together, ordering the materials, and putting together a crew. This process can take many weeks. Once every decision has been made, a contract can be drawn up to highlight timetables and estimates.
From building eco-friendly homes in Fort Worth, TX, to making sure that your house looks great, you can rest assured that our team will provide you with exceptional services.
- Make Important Updates – Issues like broken cabinets, shower doors that do not close properly, and faucets that just do not work anymore are great reasons to update your bathroom. A specialist can tackle these problems, as well as issues like dirty water, leaks, and a toilet that runs all the time.
- Increase Your Storage Space – Outgrowing your bathroom happens to the best of us. At some point, your family may get large enough that everyone cannot store their personal care items in the bathroom. You can add new cabinetry or a larger vanity with additional counter space.
- Build Your Dream Bathroom – Have you always wanted to have a spa in your own home? It is possible with the right additions to your bathroom. You can have a bathtub with jets installed in your home. Other additions that will help you relax at home include new warm-colored tiles and soft lighting.
Count on the custom home builders in Fort Worth, TX, at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, to help you with your bathroom repair needs. We offer both remodeling and new construction services.
- New Countertops – Have you been stuck with old Formica countertops most of your life? One of the great ways you can improve your kitchen is to invest in a beautiful granite countertop. These selections last for many years, look magnificent, and are hard to damage.
- Updated Cabinetry – Your cabinets are an essential part of the kitchen. Having access to sturdy cabinets that look magnificent is a great way to upgrade your kitchen. All you have to do is let us know what you need and we will help you find perfect selections that look great in your home.
- A Unique Sink – Many homes come with standard double sink in the kitchen. If you have always dreamed of having a more versatile sink that is deeper and has more space in it, you should do it! A new sink is ideal for people who love to cook fresh meals at home.
Live in your dream home when you come to RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC. Our business is proud to offer new build homes in Fort Worth, TX, as well as custom remodeling and construction services.
- Build Your Dream Bathroom – Many bathrooms are utilitarian rooms that are built to be functional and not pretty. If you have always dreamed of owning a bathroom that features a shower with multiple shower heads or are interested in a large vanity for your morning routine, we can help you!
- Update an Old Bathroom – Is your home more than 20 years old? If your answer is yes, then it is very likely that you need to remodel it. Our team can remove and update your color scheme to get rid of that old brown color or replace a bathtub that is completely worn down and chipped.
- Impress Your Guests – If you are a proud homeowner, you want visitors to walk away from your home commenting on how great it is. Your guests will remember if your bathroom is not as great as the rest of your home. Ensure that people remember your luxurious shower and the great new vanity you have installed in your home.
Revitalize your home today when you hire the specialists at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, for bathroom remodeling in Fort Worth, TX. We are ready and willing to improve and upgrade any room in your home.
- Custom Additions – When you move into a home that has just been built, it is far easier to make custom additions. All you have to do is speak to the builder and let them know what features you are seeking, such as unique countertops, bathroom additions, or sunroom additions.
- No Maintenance – One of the most significant benefits of moving into a new home is everything is new, so it is likely that you will not have to do any maintenance or repairs on the house for years. People who buy older houses need to worry about the water heater, plumbing, roofing, and other parts of the home.
- Own an Energy-Efficient Home – Modern homes are built to different standards than older homes. One of these standards ensures that your home will have more energy-efficient features, such as efficient appliances, better insulation, updated AC units, and low-flow fixtures.
Learn more about our new build homes in Fort Worth, TX, by contacting us today. The team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, is happy to answer any questions you may have about our properties.
- Raise Your Property Value – Are you planning on selling your home in the near future? When you make repairs and upgrades on your home, you can raise your property value. These necessary upgrades may mean the difference of a few thousand dollars when your house goes on the market.
- Feel Comfortable in Your Home – Your home is where you let it all hang out. You should be comfortable at all times. If there is a part of your home that you just never liked, you can hire a specialist to update it and change it. This can be as simple as adding more counter space in your kitchen or completely updating your bathroom.
- Avoid Shopping for a New Home – If your home does not suit your needs anymore, you should remodel it before purchasing a new home. The home buying process can be complicated and your children will be frustrated when they have to move to a new school. Stay in the area and make the necessary changes.
Whether you want to upgrade your bathroom or receive kitchen remodeling in Fort Worth, TX, you can trust the team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC, to assist you. We offer a wide variety of home remodeling services for your needs.
Live in the perfect home when you work with the dedicated team at RC Smith Homes & Designs, LLC. Owner Robert C. Smith and his dedicated team of home building and remodeling specialists are available to work on your existing property or help build your ideal home. Furthermore, our business offers new build homes throughout the Fort Worth area.
For more than 30 years, Robert has been framing, drawing, and designing homes in Texas. He is involved in every aspect of his services, including the design and framing aspects. Living in a house that you love is very important, so we speak with you to discover your needs. Once we have talked to you, we work hard to ensure that your home looks perfect. For people who are interested in reducing their carbon footprint, we offer eco-friendly building options that are cleaner, healthier, and more efficient. We work hard to build houses that meet the strict local energy codes.
Are you prepared to work with our custom home builders in Fort Worth, TX? Contact us today to meet with our specialists and learn more about the services we provide. We are confident that you will be pleased with the services we provide.